If your business is looking for new premises, there are a range of issues that need to be considered and Graham S Hall Chartered Surveyors are able to advise you on the acquisition of commercial property.
We can act on your behalf, managing the entire process and with our considerable experience and expertise, we can ensure that you get the right deal representing the best value for your business.
Typically, we would:
- Search – undertake a comprehensive search of your target markets / towns / cities for suitable properties and work with you to shortlist these
- Inspect – arrange and undertake inspections of suitable options with you
- Identify – work with you to review a shortlist of properties to identify the best option(s)
- Measure – confirm the correct floor areas in line with RICS measurement guidelines
- Negotiate – use our knowledge of recent market evidence to secure the best terms
- Liaise – maintain regular contact to ensure good progress once solicitors have instructed
Please feel free to contact us for an informal initial discussion in order to explore how Graham S Hall Chartered Surveyors can help.