- Approximately 162.67 sq m (1,751 sq ft)
- Busy Town Centre Location
- Approximately 10 Miles South-West of Newcastle & 9 Miles North-West of Durham
- Surrounding Occupiers: Greggs, Boots, Betfred, Specsavers & Lloyds Bank
- Would Suit a Variety of Uses Including: Office, Café, Restaurant, Dance Studio, Gym (Subject to Consents)
- No Business Rates Payable (Subject to Eligibility)
- New EFRI Lease Available
- Rent of £8,000 pax (£4.57 per sq ft)
TO LET - FIRST FLOOR PREMISES OF APPROXIMATELY 162.67 sq m (1,751 sq ft) IN BUSY TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
The property is located on Front Street at the heart of Stanley’s Town Centre, just a one minute walk from the recently constructed bus concourse.
Surrounding retailers include: Greggs, Boots, Betfred and Lloyds Bank.
The property is entirely self-contained and is accessed at ground floor level via the front of the building. On the first floor there are two good sized spaces and WC facilities.
Approximately 162.67 sq m (1,751 sq ft)
The property is available by way of a new EFRI lease for a term of years to be agreed at a rent of £8,000 pax.
We understand that the premises have a rateable value of £6,700 effective from 1st April 2017. Under current government legislation, Small Business Rate Relief could result in no rates being payable (subject to eligibility).
It is recommended that any interested party confirm the accuracy of this information and the rates payable with the Local Authority. As a new occupier, rights of appeal may exist against the assessment.
All rents, premiums and purchase prices quoted herein are exclusive of VAT. All offers are to be made to Graham S Hall upon this basis and where silent, offers will be deemed net of VAT.
Each party to be responsible for their own costs incurred in this transaction.
ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS
In accordance with anti-money laundering regulations, two forms of identification and confirmation of the source of funding will be required from the purchaser / tenant.