- Modern Purpose-Built Office
- First Floor Offices of Approximately 170.78 sq m (1,838 sq ft)
- Located on an Established Business Park Approximately 3 Miles South West of Durham City
- Easy Access to A690 & A167
- Substantial On-Site Car Parking
- Large General Office, 3no. Meeting Room / Managers Offices & 1no. Board Room
- Communal Kitchen and WC Facilities
- New EFRI Lease Available
- Rent £22,000 pax (£11.97 psf)
Meadowfield is a popular commercial and residential suburb of Durham City. The nearby A690 provides access to the city as well as west towards Crook and the Wear Valley and the city of Durham to the east. The A1(M) (6 miles) provides access North to Newcastle upon Tyne (24 miles) and south to Darlington (26 miles).
The A167 is accessed at Nevilles Cross (1.5 miles) to the east. The A167, old A1 road provides access north towards Framwellgate Moor and Chester-le-Street (10 miles) and south towards Chilton and Newton Aycliffe (12 miles). The mainline intercity railway services provided in Durham City allow for easy access throughout the country.
Victoria House is a 2-storey detached office building of brick / concrete rendered elevations over a steel frame / blockwork construction with a curved profile roof and double-glazed aluminium framed windows.
To the front of the property is a tarmacadam area marked out as approximately 20 car parking spaces.
To the ground floor of the office building includes a reception area, kitchen, server room, male, female, disabled WC and cleaners’ cupboard.
The suites have solid floors, painted plastered walls, carpet tile floors, perimeter trunking, suspended ceiling with category II lighting, heating via wall mounted wet radiators with access to a passenger lift.
Suite 8 – 170.78 sq m (1,838 sq ft)
WC & Kitchen Facilities
The property is available by way of a new EFRI lease for a term of years to be agreed at an annual rent of £22,000 pax (£11.97 per sq ft).
We understand that the rateable value effective from the 1st April 2017 is £14,000. It is however, recommended that any interested party confirm the accuracy of this information and the rates payable with the Local Authority.
The property has an energy performance rating of B(47).
Each party to be responsible for their own costs incurred in this transaction.
All rents, premiums and purchase prices quoted herein are exclusive of VAT. All offers are to be made to Graham S Hall upon this basis and where silent, offers will be deemed net of VAT.
ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS
In accordance with anti-money laundering regulations, two forms of identification and confirmation of the source of funding will be required from the purchaser / tenant.
For general enquiries and viewing arrangements please contact Graham S Hall Chartered Surveyors.
In accordance with the Code of Leasing Business Premises: England and Wales the landlords are willing to consider alternative lease terms to those set out but please bear in mind that variations may affect the level of rent proposed.
A copy of the Code of Leasing Business Premises: England and Wales can be obtained at www.leasingbusinesspremises.co.uk or obtained from the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, Telephone 0207 334 3806.
Graham S Hall Chartered Surveyors for themselves and for the vendors and lessors of the property give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute part of any offer or contract.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but without responsibility on the part of Graham S Hall Chartered Surveyors or their clients. Any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3) No person, either principal or employee, at Graham S Hall Chartered Surveyors has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
4) Any reference to plant, machinery, equipment, services, fixtures or fittings shall not imply that such items are fit for purpose or in working order.