- Modern Two Storey Purpose-Built Office
- Office Space Available from Approximately 106.47 sq m (1,146 sq ft) to 472.41 sq m (5,085 sq ft)
- Located on an Established Business Park Approximately 3 Miles South West of Durham City
- Easy Access to A690 & A167
- Substantial On-Site Car Parking
- DDA Compliant with an 8 Person Passenger Lift
- New EFRI Leases Available
- Rent from £12.00 per sq ft
Lumley House and Thomas House are located within Whitfield Court on the popular Meadowfield Industrial Estate, positioned approximately three miles south west of Durham and midway between the conurbations of Tyneside and Teesside. Newcastle is 20 miles to the north and Middlesbrough is 25 miles south-east.
The A167 and A1(M) are in proximity with access via Junction 61 on the A1(M) providing access to the rest of the region.
The area benefits from good public transport links with the Arriva bus number X46 and Arriva bus number 49A serving the entrance to St Johns Road.
East Coast main line railway services at Durham provide access to Newcastle, Leeds and Edinburgh. There are international airports at Durham Tees Valley and Newcastle.
Whitfield Court provides six modern purpose built, self-contained office buildings with designated car parking set within a landscaped business park environment.
Alexander House benefits from the following specification:
* Two storey detached office building
* Open plan floor plates
* Male and female WC facilities
* Onsite kitchen facilities
* Air conditioned throughout
* Gas central heating
* Suspended ceiling throughout
* LED lighting
* 8-person passenger lift
* Substantial on-site car parking
Suite 2 - 125.61 sq m (1,352 sq ft)
The property is available by way of new EFRI leases for a term of years to be agreed at a rent from £12.00 per sq ft.
An Estate Service Charge will be recoverable from the occupier for upkeep and maintenance of the estate and car park. Further details on application.
It is recommended that any interested party confirm the rates payable with the Local Authority.
The property has an energy performance rating of C(62).
Each party to be responsible for their own costs incurred in this transaction.
All rents, premiums and purchase prices quoted herein are exclusive of VAT. All offers are to be made to Graham S Hall upon this basis and where silent, offers will be deemed net of VAT.
ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS
In accordance with anti-money laundering regulations, two forms of identification and confirmation of the source of funding will be required from the purchaser / tenant.
For general enquiries and viewing arrangements please contact Graham S Hall Chartered Surveyors.